Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Janice Dickinson blasts Jerry Hall


Janice Dickinson- (”The world’s first supermodel”) has refueled her battle with her former rival in love, Jerry Hall.

Janice and Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger dated in the late 1970s, before Jagger in with Hall, whom he went on to marry in 1990.

Dickinson says, “Jerry hated me, but she can fuck off and die.

“No one scares me. I tossed Mick out after eight months because I didn’t want to move to London. It was my choice, not a matter of him choosing Jerry over me.”

Hall and Jagger’s marriage was annulled in 1999 after it was revealed the rocker had fathered a son Lucas, with Brazilian model/TV presenter Lucia Gilmenez.

Anything to get a mention, I suppose- she does have a new TV show to promote.

source: Showbiz Spy