Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Janice Dickinson gets even more bitchy in I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!


Bitchy supermodel Janice Dickinson told her jungle rival to wear an ostrich food suit during a trial because there was more of her to eat.

The snide comment was made during the ‘Nip Pluck’ bushtucker trial, which saw Janice operating a giant claw that moved Lynne around an ostrich pen.

PR guru Lynne Franks, dressed in a yellow suit covered in bird food, had to pick up stars with her feet for reality show I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

“I’ll operate,” said Janice after the challenge was explained.

“Why doesn’t that surprise me,” moaned Lynne.

“There’s more on you to pluck. There’s nothing to pluck on me. They’re going to love you,” gushed Janice.

But despite getting off on the wrong foot, the bickering pair managed to work as a team and secure seven out of eleven stars.

And there was no rest for the wicked. Janice faced her sixth trial, crawling along a 200ft high rope collecting flags and dropping them to ex-footballer Rodney Marsh on a cable below.

After falling off seven times, he moaned: “I am absolutely knackered. I don’t think I’ve ever done anything as physically demanding as that.” They returned to the camp with just two stars.

“It was 100 per cent my fault so I’m not going to join in the food tonight,” said Rodney.

Lynne is next up for the bushtucker trial - the Tunnel of Terror. She will be forced to retrieve stars from a tunnel full of rats and spiders.

source: Showbiz Sky